How You Can Help
The Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County is a non-profit charitable organization that depends on grants, government funding, foundation, corporate and individual support.
Our needs include:
If you're interested in volunteer opportunities with the CAC complete the volunteer application and print & mail to the CAC or email to start the process!
- Financial Contributions (to be used for, but not limited to)
- General Operating Expenses
- Lease or purchase a site to meet victim needs in one location
- Re-location expenses
- Public Announcements to increase public awareness
- Graphic design and concepts for donor recognition
- Gas cards for families accessing our services
Make a Financial Contribution
To mail in your financial contribution, please click here
for our donation card. Complete the card and enclose with your donation and send to:
Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County
130 S. Market
Wichita, Kansas 67202-3850.
For more information or to get involved with the Center, please call 316.660.9494